TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF HELMETS:
– Design and production entirely crafted and made in Italy
– Certified according to regulation EN966 for HPG (paragliding and hang gliding helmets) and UL (flying helmets with ultralight aircraft)
– Slim design for better vision
– Weight 600 gr (excluding accessories)
– Shell made of carbon fiber and carbon-kevlar
– The sizes are made with the inner padding
– Breathable, removable and washable inner padding
– Rubber Rim
– Quick release chin strap
– Ergal screws
– The headsets used are the PELTOR OPTIME II it is also possible to have the PELTOR X5 for greater soundproofing by adding 35 euros to the above prices.
-The headsets are FOR PORTABLE RADIOS (LPD/AERONAUTICS) and FOR PANEL RADIO
-The cables for the radios are included in the price (SEE LIST OF AVAILABLE CABLES)
-the headsets are designed to be connected with an action cam, just buy the cable separately
This model is PAINTED WITH STANDARD COLOR, it is possible to have various colors on request, matte or glossy.